The products solving the organic and waste management problems
Hotels, shops, tourist sites, hospitals, clinics, food industries, catering companies all generate huge amounts of organic waste every day, with the associated problems of:
- Unpleasant odours
- Having to set aside a collection area (refrigerated rooms)
- Cost of food waste disposal
For local institutions, managing organic waste creates high costs for:
- Distributing rubbish bins and special bags for wet waste.
- Coordinating weekly collection, more frequently in summer months.
- Transporting waste.
A home treatment system
for organic waste!
An innovative drying process to transform,
in just a few hours (1),
organic waste into dry output
reducing up to 90% the weight and volume of the original waste,
cutting the costs of waste management..
FROM WASTE TO RESOURCE!
The complete range includes machine to treat
from 20 kg. to 60 tons per day.
(1) The cycle duration and quantity of final residue depend on the type of organic waste input into the equipment (vegetables or meat, etc.)
The technology developed by the manufacturer in nearly 20 years of research and operational experience, has been in full production and successfully deployed in a wide array of commercial and industrial applications in over eight countries.
With over 40 registered and applied patents, the waste Systems accelerate the reduction process based on drying, sterilizing and grinding mixed food scraps and organic waste.
During the system’s 8 to 11 hours processing cycle, food waste weight and volume are reduced by up to 90 %.
The drying temperature is set up to dry the organic waste but not to combust bit, so there are no fumes emissions.
NO microorganisms, enzymes, fresh water or other additives are required.
Up to 90% volume & weight reduction.
Output is a sterilized, dehydrated residual material (2).
A complete range of products are available to treat organic waste from small-to-large size modular systems to plant-level implementations.:
(2) An analysis of the output material is highly recommended to determine its best application and re-use.
The organic waste systems are very easy to use and maintain